If you have to share your computer with your friends and co-workers you want to have their own login as no one wants to share their privacy. You can add adult user as well as child user accounts which will let you have your data secured. With the Child account you can restrict various different websites and apps which can be harmful to your kids. You can also learn about Adding Text into your Images in Adobe Photoshop. In order add an adult user and child user in Windows 10 you can follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to navigate to Settings from the Start menu.
- In the next step click on Accounts.
- Now click on Family & Other Users located in the left window pane.
- Click on “Add a family member” or “Add someone else to this PC.”
- Select “family member” if you are either adding an adult account or a child account. If no child is using the computer then Add someone else option is fine.
Adding Another Adult User:
- Click on “Add someone else to this PC.”
- Now enter the email address of the person and then click Next. The email account should be from Microsoft.
- Now click on Finish.
Giving a User Admin Permissions:
- Open Control Panel. Press Windows+X from your keyboard for accessing Control Panel.
- Now open the User Account menu.
- Click Manage another account.
- Select the account which you want to give admin rights to.
- Click Change the Account type.
- Now select Administrator and click the Change Account Type button.
Adding a Child Account:
- Click “Add a Family Member.”
- Select “Add a Child.”
- Now enter the Microsoft account email address of the child.
- After this click on Confirm.
- Now click Close and the child’s email account will get an invite.
- Click Accept Invitation on the email.