Developed by Apple, Inc, iPhone can not just only be synced to MacOS but you can also sync it with Windows 10. But when syncing your iPhone with Windows 10 you need to have a little bit of knowledge on Windows 10. (MacOS offers plug and play syncing.) With just a little patience you will be able ti sync your iPhone with Windows 10. You can also learn about How to Sync your Settings in Windows 10.
Copying File to an iPhone:
For syncing the media files like, photos, music files and videos (Movies and TV shows etc.) you need to be familiar with iTunes. If you have not got iTunes you need to 1st download it and then import your music by going to File>Add Folder to Library for moving your current music to iTunes library. And once you are all set to sync just follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you ned to connect your iPhone with your laptop with a Lightning cable.
- Now when the computer will get the access of the phone you will be asked tp continue then click on Continue.
- Now you need to click the phone icon located at the top of the bar.
- Now click on Sync.
- This step after completion will sync both of your devices and if it does not sync just go to the side bar and enable the Sync checkboxes under Music, Apps, Movies, TV shows and Photos and after this click on Sync once again.
- Now how much time will be taken for the data that you are syncing depends the amount of dat that is being synced.
- Now just check your Photos, Musicm Apps and Videos in order to confirm that they have arrived on your phone from Windows 10.
Copying Data From iPhone:
Now the real fun begins as copying data from an iPhone is not a simple affair as it copying data to iPhone because of avoiding piracy. But there are some workarounds.
Music and Movies: This will keep you stuck in Apple’s wheelhouse. Though non-iTunes can be sent from your PC to the Phone but you can not send them from handset to computers. However if you buy the media from iTunes on your iPhone you can get it into your laptop or PC through iCloud. If you are stick to one Apple ID you can easily download all of your songs and movies from iTunes on your PC with no extra cost.
Photos: For importing photos from iPhone to Windows 10 you can see the tutorial here.