If you are living in the eastern hemisphere and is doing business in the western hemisphere you need to keep everything on target. There is a time difference between these two hemisphere and a slight miscalculation can lead to various problems. In such scenarios you don’t have to worry as Windows 10 will let you setup various clocks for displaying times from all around the world. In order to access them you need to click the clock located in the Taskbar. Now instead of displaying the current time it will display that the timezones from many other locations which you have set up. You can also learn about Using Color Replacement Tool for Colorizing Image.
- Open Settings by clicking the Start menu or by typing it into Cortana.
- Now you need to click on Time & language.
- In the next step you need to click the Add clocks link for setting up clocks in multiple time zones.
- Now you need to click the option to Show this clock. This will show you the original clock, the one that you have set to your location.
- In the next step you need to click the second Show this clock option and then set it up to the timezone of your choice by selecting it from a drop-down menu.
- In the next step you can rename Clock 1 and Clock 2.
- You can now click Apply at the bottom right.
- Click OK.
With these simple steps you will be able to add clocks from multiple time zones in Windows 10.